Keen to provide a modern high-quality working environment, Lima e Falcão Advogados has a full infrastructure that ranks among the best in the country and the most up-to-date technology.
This infrastructure enables the firm to provide services with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and convenience.
- The head office has a floor space of 1,600 m² and is strategically located on one of the city's most easily accessible thoroughfares.
- It has a library with a stock 2,000 books and periodicals.
- A high-performance network uses state-of-the-art equipment.
- Smartphones, tablets and laptops are made available for staff.
- Highly accessible physical and virtual servers are designed to function non-stop.
- Modern tools provide maximum information security for clients.
- Cases, contracts and publications are managed using advanced modern software – Seven Gerenciador Jurídico.
The firm also uses:
- Integrated Financial and Accounting Software – Megassistemas Corporativos.
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Reporting Software – QlickView.
- Communications and management systems that enable all work processes to be accompanied by staff and clients alike.
- A Microsoft Office 365 e-mail management system